Casa Blanca Hotel
Boutique Hotel in Windhoek - Namibia
Casa Blanca Hotel, in Windhoek, was originally built in 1970 in the style of Fort Namutoni, one of Namibia´s historic monuments, located in Etosha National Park. In 1999, the present owners Elke and Peter Young, began extensively renovating the building, and only 1 year later, a new castle, complete with white walls, Spanish-style wrought iron, balustrades, arched windows and terracotta tiles opened for business.
The lovingly created indigenous gardens, with it's beautiful old trees, offer welcoming shade from the hot, afternoon sun. Today Casa Blanca Hotel is renown for its stylish and relaxed atmosphere, not to mention excellent service, and is run by Elke and Peter's son, Frank.
Guests at The Casa Blanca Hotel can relax and unwind in the elegant lounge, with an after-dinner drink or two, or perhaps with a book from the library. The jacuzzi or swimming pool, offers excellent opportunities for revitalizing and rejuvenation, whilst the more energetic might like to work off any excess energy in the gym. The enchanting garden is a great spot to gaze at the wonderful Namibian night skies, as is the lapa.
The owners recently opened the brand new jacuzzi lapa, as well as a Moroccan inspired lounge (shisha lounge) next to the pool.
There is also a conference room, a comprehensive mineral collection on display, a laundry service and secure parking.
Meals at The Casa Blanca Hotel are served in the homely restaurant, which serves sumptuous breakfasts, lunches and romantic patio dinners at sunset, all complimented with a fine selection of wines of Cape Origin from the well-stocked bar.
Accommodation is in large air-conditioned, en-suite rooms, all elegantly and stylishly decorated in an 'old world' style ambiance. Single, double are available and extra beds and a family room can be arranged on request. Each room is equipped with a mini-bar, TV with satellite channels, free wireless internet connection and a safe.
English, German and Afrikaans are spoken and children are welcome here.
You may also want to add car hire in Windhoek to your accommodation request.
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
Casa Blanca is at 52 Fritsche St (the entrance is on Gous St)
- From the Windhoek International Airport
- Enter Windhoek the B6. On reaching a T junction turn right onto Sam Nujoma drive. Follow Sam Nujoma drive through town (the city centre will be on your right) and turn left into Mandume Ndemufayo Rd. Pass 5 traffic lights and at the circle turn right into Hintrager Street and immediately left into Fritsche Str
- From South Africa and Eros Airport
- Enter Windhoek on the B1 you will pass the Independence Stadium on your right and the Safari Hotel on your left, at the next traffic light turn left into Mandume Ndemufayo Rd. At the circle turn right into Hintrager Street and immediately left into Fritsche Street.
a boutique hotel in the southern suburbs
a luxurious six bedroom establishment
boutique architect designed guest house near the city centre
Recently opened guest house in a quite upmarket suburb. Offers meals & excellent service
in the quiet suburb of Olympia
An owner run guest house located in a well established suburb
superbly managed boutique guest house. Our number one choice of accommodation in Windhoek
Offers some of the best value for money accommodation in Windhoek
situated in the suburb of Olympia this guest house also doubles as a small art gallery
located in an exclusive suburb with great views over the hills of Windhoek
perennial favourite well decorated communal areas, good for holiday and business visitors
a small well designed B&B in a popular upmarket suburb
A new stylish and elegant guest house in a central location
in a historic building, good for families
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.