Klein Eden Guest Farm
Accommodation in Central Namibia
Amongst beautiful gardens in a peaceful environment only 30 km from Omaruru is the self catering Klein Eden Guest Farm. The town of Omaruru, is considered to be the hub of Namibia's artistic community - and numerous coffee shops and galleries can be found. The town itself is is surrounded by mountains, notably the Oruwe to the southeast and the Erongo Mountains to the southwest.
Unlike many other guest farms in the area, Klein Eden has a modern feel, this is reflected both in the buildings and decor. There is a communal entertainment area with pool tables and a TV with DStv (satellite TV), this can be used as a conference venue as well. Children can play at the jungle gym and the swimming pool offers welcome refreshment during hot summers.
The restaurant offers contemporary and uniquely prepared cuisine, with a homemade flare. And if you need to stock up on some food or camping items a small shop could have what you are looking for. Wines , ice, cold beer, ice and a variety of soft drinks are also available.
Klein Eden Guest Farm offer seven self catering chalets. Each comes fully equipped with air-conditioning, roof fans, satellite TV, wireless connection, indoor barbecue and full en-suit bathrooms, ensuring the visitor an exclusive and comfortable atmosphere. Chalets come fully equipped to cater from 2 to 6 people and extra roll-away beds can be added upon request
The Klein Eden Guest Farm has good variety of wildlife and game drives can be arranged on request.
- Nature Drives
- Self-drive game drives from the Lodge
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Various hiking trails along the Omaruru River and in the Game Farm
- Unique drives on a game viewing trailer with a tractor.
- Bird watching
- on the banks of the Omaruru River and adjoining savanna areas
- Farm animals
- can be visited and fed in specially constructed area where guests can interact with all types of farm animals
- Star gazing
Nestled in a conservation area in the majestic Erongo Mountains this property contains a wide selection of rock art. Activities here center around rock art and various guided walking trails serve as a good introduction to Namibian rock art
A luxury lodge offering top notch rooms & facilities. Guided game drives and bush walks allow guests to thoroughly explore the area.
One of our favourite lodges in Namibia - excellent accommodation, food and guided walks in beautiful surroundings make for an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
A variety of activities are on offer at this lodge near Karibib. Accommodation ranges from camping and self-catering options to private bungalows
Situated at the foot of the Hohenstein mountain, this lodge offers many hiking and climbing opportunities. It is also well situated to visit the Spitzkoppe Mountain
A charming lodge in the town of Omaruru. With all the facilities you may require including a popular restaurant & bar
Around 30km east of Omaruru this pretty little guest farms offers self catering units in a tranquil and pleasant environment
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.