Windhoek Hilton Hotel
Windhoek - Namibia
The Windhoek Hilton Hotel is for everybody. The business community will be drawn here by their superb conference facilities. Individual travellers, self-drive tourists and families alike who wish to be right in the city centre should stay here. Windhoek's legendary modern amenities are only a stone's throw away, along with the hotel's thousands of panes of glass. The hotel is that it is very centrally located, on the southern part of a large vacant car park situated between the Supreme Court, Windhoek Municipal buildings and Independence Avenue (the Windhoek main street).
There are many on-site facilities including a 20m heated lap pool with sun deck, spa and well-being area and a 24/7 roof-top gym. Baggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning, gift shops, secure parking and a shoe-shine stand are also available.
Restaurants and bars include a coffee shop, lounge and restaurant with terrace. There is also the Mezzanine Bar & Terrace, the Wine Bar (with a private dining facility), the All-Day Dining Restaurant and the Roof Top Bar & Restaurant. Guests can order meals and drinks courtesy of room service.
The 24hr Business Support Centre includes audio-visual equipment rental, binding, high-speed Internet access, laminating, photocopying and fax services. It is manned between 07h00 and 19h00. There are 5 Meeting Rooms on hand including a Board Room that can accommodate up to 300 delegates. Smaller seminars and meetings are held in other conveniently sized venues. Appropriately sited breakout areas have been set aside for refreshment intervals.Accommodation is in a variation of styles and sizes, mostly designed with traditionally African-inspired décor. There are a total of 150 rooms:
- Standard Rooms: Standard Hilton Hotel rooms with an elegant en-suite bathroom with separate rain shower, high-speed Internet access (cabled and wireless), LCD TV, telephone, air-conditioning, tea/coffee station and an in-room safe.
- Deluxe Room: Similar in décor and facilities to the Guest Rooms.
- Suites: Suites with lounges are located on the 9th and 10th floors. Enjoy stunning city views. Includes a complimentary breakfast and snacks. An elegant bathroom with rain shower, LCD TV, room service, chaise lounge, separate dining area, hi-speed Internet access are included. Other facilities are similar to the Guest Rooms.
- Executive Rooms: With access to the Executive Lounge enjoy 180° views of the capital city. A complimentary breakfast and a variety of sweet and savoury snacks are served throughout the day. Facilities are similar to the Suites.
Additional Room Features:
- Family Rooms: These units can accommodate 2 adults with at least 1 child.
- Day Rooms: Ideal for guests with time to kill before an onward journey.
- Accessible Facilities: Disable guests are catered for with wheelchair friendly bathroom access and elevators.
The hotel is part of the Hilton Hotel chain's ambition to have a hotel in every capital city worldwide now they can add Namibia to that list. Airport transfers or car hire in Windhoek can be arranged.
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Get to visit Windhoek's township from the comfort of your own vehicle - while accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
Visit a diamond & jewelry showroom - open 7 days a week by appointment
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
romantic accommodation, must for honeymoons, finest (and most expensive) restaurant in Windhoek
centrally situated hotel, excellent restaurant and newly re-furbished rooms
Situated in on a hilltop with commanding views over the Klein Windhoek valley
near Eros Airport on the southern outskirts of town lies this 3 star hotel
large hotel and casino in central Windhoek
a luxury boutique hotel, offering top range private suites. Great for honeymooners, luxury & exclusivity guaranteed.
large hotel complex on the outskirts of town - near the Eros Airport
situated on Independence avenue - in the heart of the CBD
A large hotel and casino, situated next to the golf course on the outskirts of town
situated in central Windhoek this hotel has 154 rooms, a casino and several bars and dining areas
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.