online travel insurance for Namibia
We all like to think that our holidays will be fun and trouble free, unfortunately on occasion the unexpected happens, and at times like those it is good to know that you are adequately covered by you travel insurance.
You should ensure that your travel insurance covers you for delays & cancellations as well as medical expenses and lost luggage. Many of the scheduled tours we offer require you to furnish proof of medical coverage / evacuation coverage before you will be allowed to embark on the to tour. However even if you are self-driving it makes a lot of sense to be covered.
To make things easier we have provided information and the ability to get instant online quotations from a few insurers who cover Namibia.
For UK & EU residents we suggest gaining an alternative quote from Worldwide Travel Insurance. They offer a comprehensive range of options ranging from annual multi-trip policies through to single trip policies.
If you are a UK resident visit this link for your instant travel insurance quote.
EU residents can get their travel insurance quote here
If your hired vehicle is damaged or stolen during the period of hire, you are usually liable to pay an excess fee. This charge will apply even if the damage is not your fault. By purchasing Excess Reimbursement insurance you will be covered for this excess charge.
Considering the high incident of damage to rental vehicles in Namibia - we think buying additional insurance is a really good idea.
- Covers the Excess on damage to the rental vehicle including the undercarriage, windows and tyres, plus loss or theft of Keys.
- Covers the Excess charged in the event of Theft.
- Valid at all car rental locations in Europe, or World-wide.
- Two options - a basic daily rate if you only hire once a year, or a one-off annual premium to cover unlimited use within the 12 month cover period (up to 31 days per rental agreement)
- Covers the Policy Holder (i.e the person hiring the car), plus any other drivers named on the car rental agreement'