Accommodated / Lodge Safaris
The accommodated or loged tour is a great way to see Namibia, all lodging while on tour is in registered Namibian accommodation establishment while travel is in comfort at a leisurely pace. Most of the lodge tours on this page use mid- or up-market accommodation establishments. If you have any questions about the quality of accommodation used on any of the safaris please feel free to ask.
6 Days - From Windhoek to Victoria Falls through the Caprivi Strip ending near Victoria Falls
6 Days - A short tour including game viewing in the Etosha Park, a short visit to the sea-side town of Swakopmund and the massive dunes at Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert. Windhoek-Windhoek
5 Days - A visit to Etosha and a private game park in central Namibia. Windhoek-Windhoek
4 Days - The dunes at Sossusvlei & the Namib Naukluft Mountains are highlights. Departures from Windhoek & Swakopmund
4 Days - Get your game viewing fix in the Etosha National Park. Departures from Windhoek & Swakopmund
3 Days - Short safari to Etosha Park. Windhoek-Windhoek
3 Days - Short tour to Sossusvlei. Swakopmund - Windhoek
3 Days - A very flexible trip to Sossusvlei. Choose between Swakopmund or Windhoek departures and finishes.
9 days - As the name suggests this mid-market tour visits three of the most popular destinations in Namibia
9 days - Along with visits to Swakopmund & Etosha this safari also spends a night at the wonderful Frans Indongo Lodge near Waterberg
7 Days - Departing from Vic Falls this trip travels through the Caprivi Strip and down to Windhoek.
7 Days - Visits Swakopmund, Damaraland, a Himba Village & the Etosha National Park. From Windhoek - Windhoek
7 Days - manages to visit two of the most popular destinations in Namibia: Etosha & Sossusvlei. Departs and returns to Windhoek.
7 Days - Visits the highlights of the southern section of the country: the Fish River Canyon, Luderitz and the dunes at Sossusvlei. Windhoek - Windhoek
7 Days - The Kalahari Desert, Fish River Canyon & Sossusvlei in a week. Departs & returns to Windhoek
16 Days - Fish River Canyon, Luderitz, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha and a few extra places thrown in for good measure make this the complete Namibian holiday
13 Days - A luxury safari visiting the highlights of the country
12 Days - Fish River, Luderitz, Sossusvlei & Etosha National Park
11 Days - The best bits of the country one one succinct safari.
11 Days - Stay in good quality lodges while visitng the highlights of central & northern Namibia, including the dunes at Sossusvlei, Damaraland & the Etosha National Park.
- Why join an accommodated tour?
- These are ideal for people looking to have a comfortable experience while on tour in Namibia. There is none of the time consuming hassle associated with a camping safari - so those travelling on these tours have more chance to sit back and enjoy the country.
- Where do we stay?
- Accommodation used varies between mid-range to luxury. Often specific tours are tailored to a specific market and will therefore use suitable accommodation for that market (ie all luxury accommodation or all budget accommodation). If you are unsure if the style of accommodation on a tour is suitable for you please do not hesitate to ask - as our travel consultants will be able to help you find the best possible solution.
- How do I choose a tour?
- There is a fairly overwhelming choice of itineraries available - our Safari Planner may help you narrow down the choice. If you're confused after looking at what we have on offer send us an email and one of our consultants will help you select the best safari (or combination of safaris).
- Single supplements
- Unfortunately it is a reality that accommodation establishments charge more per person for single rooms than for double rooms - therefore if you are travelling alone, or require a single room, you will often be required to pay a supplement. This is indicated in the rate section for each itinerary
- Scheduled Departures
- The accommodated Namibian tours listed here have guaranteed scheduled departures. This means that even (in the extremely unlikely event) if you are the only person booked on the safari your departure is guaranteed. You can book your trip safe in the knowledge that there will not be a nasty suprise come the departure date
- For groups of 4 or more people we can customise a departure, either using one of these itineraries or designing something just for your you.