Fishing Safaris - namibia
Angling day trips and longer safaris
Namibia has some of the best angling in the world, we offer day trips and longer safaris. Most of the trips here run from the central coast (Swakopmund or Walvis Bay) but if you are interested in other regions (eg tigerfish on the Zambezi) then contact us - and we can help you out.
Spend the day fishing off the Namibian coast
A day spent up to 25km of the coast in search of game fish
A day on the beaches of the Skeleton Coast
6 Days - Fishing along the Namibian Coast
4 Days - Fishing in the vicinity of Swakopmund
- What's included?
- All transport, bait and fishing gear is included. Meals & drinks are often included while you are out fishing - but check this on the individual itineraries
- Shark Fishing
- Many of these angling safaris allow you to fish for shark, but this is always done on a tag and release basis.
- What species can I expect to catch?
- Kabeljou (silver kob), steenbras, catfish, copper shark, spotted gully shark, galjoen, blacktail and barbel are all commonly caught along the coast.
- When is the best time?
- The summer months (October through to the end of March) are considered the best time for fishing